Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

12 Weeks



I am 12 weeks today and I have the belly to prove it! The baby is currently the size of a lime and since I forgot to purchase a lime, this is my homemade version of one. So, technically baby is approximately 2 and 1/8 inches long from head to rump. He/she is growing fast! Tim and I took a trip to Spokane today to visit the Nordstrom Rack (for him) and the Motherhood Maternity store. We both had good luck shopping and I came home with 3 pairs of maternity pants and 2 shirts. I can tell already that I am going to LOVE elastic during this pregnancy! I have on my new jeans in the picture above and you can't even tell that they are maternity. While in Lewiston the other day for Tim's racquetball tournament, I found a little something for baby that I could not pass up.


Aren't these just the cutest, little ducky jammies? I cannot wait to hold our baby in this because it is so soft. 

Hope you enjoy the belly updates because they will be appearing weekly from now on so I can remember every fun change my body makes and so my family and friends can keep up with my ever-growing baby. Love to everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Love from the proud Grandma and Grandpa G!

    ReplyDelete