Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

14 Weeks


Yesterday, the baby and I hit the 14 week mark. He/she is currently the size of a lemon (3 1/2 inches long and weighs 1 1/2 ounces).For those of you who are especially observant, you probably noticed that this update was 5 days later than usual. That is because my doctor has moved my due date 5 days later to August 8th. I had an appointment on Monday and she took another look at the 10 week ultrasound and combined it with some other information to determine that I  may not be quite as far along. It's only a 5 day difference, but I was a tad bit bummed. I am just so excited to meet this baby and right now it couldn't come fast enough! I've been feeling well and enjoying any and all foods again including Sugar! Obviously I'm trying to eat healthy, but a little sweet now and then will be good for the baby! From the sounds of it, everything exciting will be happening around the 20 week mark: we'll find out the sex of the baby, I should be able to feel movement for the first time, and my belly will fill out to the size of a basketball. Although I'm looking forward to all these things, I want to remember to enjoy these weeks in between as well because it will all go by way too fast. 

1 comment: