Well, these last 24 weeks have definitely flown by! Baby girl now weighs over a pound and is over a foot long (about the length of an ear of corn, which Tim says are not in season yet!) At least a few times a day it feels like she's having a dance party in there and I love to just watch her pokes and prods. On Wednesday this last week I did take a trip to the hospital birthing center because I hadn't felt any significant movements for about 24 hours. I called my doctor's office that evening and they suggested I just go and get checked out so I did. Of course she started showing off the moment I was hooked up to the fetal doppler, but I was thankful and relieved that I went. Tim has been the most wonderful husband throughout this entire pregnancy, which has not surprised me! He goes to the store whenever a craving hits (lately it has been grapes, cinnamon roles, and pie) and he even painted my toenails for me last night since they are a little difficult to reach :) Seriously, he is amazing! I can't wait to see how he treasures our baby girl.
Monday, April 20, 2009
24 Weeks
Well, these last 24 weeks have definitely flown by! Baby girl now weighs over a pound and is over a foot long (about the length of an ear of corn, which Tim says are not in season yet!) At least a few times a day it feels like she's having a dance party in there and I love to just watch her pokes and prods. On Wednesday this last week I did take a trip to the hospital birthing center because I hadn't felt any significant movements for about 24 hours. I called my doctor's office that evening and they suggested I just go and get checked out so I did. Of course she started showing off the moment I was hooked up to the fetal doppler, but I was thankful and relieved that I went. Tim has been the most wonderful husband throughout this entire pregnancy, which has not surprised me! He goes to the store whenever a craving hits (lately it has been grapes, cinnamon roles, and pie) and he even painted my toenails for me last night since they are a little difficult to reach :) Seriously, he is amazing! I can't wait to see how he treasures our baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



how exciting! i saw corn on sale in the store a week ago...maybe just not where you live. haha
ReplyDelete