This weekend baby bird weighs as much as a head of cauliflower (2 lbs) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. When I held this head of cauliflower I realized just how big she is getting and I even rocked it in my arms to see what it would feel like to hold her right now! I think I talked about her amazing activity level last week, but I am still so enthralled by how much she moves and grooves in there! Last night we sat a half empty water bottle on my belly and just watched how much it moved with her kicks and punches. We're pretty sure she holds a private dance party in there every night!The weather was BEAUTIFUL this weekend and I'm so sad to see the gray clouds moving in this evening. I am ready for sun and warmth, but I have noticed that I'm getting sun burned a little easier now that I'm pregnant. I guess I'll just be more diligent about lathering up the sunscreen. Hope you all had a gorgeous weekend as well. See you next week!



Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteYou look wonderful!!!! You're just glowing!!!It just amazes me to see my baby with a baby growing of her own. A dream come true for both of us! Enjoy every moment!
ReplyDeleteLove You
Mom
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love yours too...very cute! Congrats on the baby girl! They're the best :)
ReplyDelete