As you can see by this picture, not only does my body look ready to have this baby, but the nursery is also getting ready! This weekend Tim assembled both the crib and the changing table/dresser all by himself (I did help, but it consisted only of holding pieces and parts when necessary and it was all done from the comfort of a rocking chair)! Once we have a few more things on the walls and a little more organization, I will make sure to post pictures of the nursery. With all of the stuff I have to put away, it is evident that she is one lucky, little girl!Speaking of our little girl, she is now 36 weeks along (only one week away from full term). She now weighs about 6 pounds (or maybe more in our case) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. I have definitely been feeling Braxton Hicks contractions the last few weeks, but they are no where near consistent or often and are completely painless. I have a doctor's appointment this week and then every other week hereafter until baby girl arrives. Honestly, I'm hoping she comes a little early - not too early, of course, but maybe just a week or so! Here's to the last 4 weeks of pregnancy and life as family of two!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment