Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Three Months

Three months is so much fun! Maria is full of smiles (although I could not capture one during our photo shoot), 'talking' up a storm, and must be only days away from giving us her first giggles. I've noticed so many changes in her in just the last week or so and I am amazed at her development. She is reaching, touching, grabbing, trying to sit up, starting to blow bubbles, splashing in her bath, and her reactions to us are priceless! We have also had incredible breakthrough with her nap and nigh time sleeping. She has slept well at night for a while now, but only in her bassinet in our room, and naps have been a bit of a struggle. This week, we moved her to her crib in the nursery and she learned how to suck her thumb to soothe herself which have made all the difference. Now she is taking 3-4 short naps throughout the day and sleeping 9-11 hours at night, waking only once or not at all! Like I said, 3 months is such a great age!

1 comment: