Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Woe Is Me

To the few of you who actually check this blog on a regular basis, I apologize for the lack of posts lately. For my recollection and to garner some sympathy, here is my last month in a nutshell:
  • Tim left for Australia for 9 days.
  • My hard-drive crashed while he was gone, and so far, I've lost everything (but I'm still working on recovering important files, especially pictures of Maria!)
  • Maria got her first cold and eye infection.
  • Tim came home!
  • I started my new part-time job 
  • I got sick.
  • Maria's cold came back (or it never left)
  • Now Tim is sick.
The last month has been spent in and out of the doctor's office, on the phone with the computer people and taking care of my family. If there is a moral to this sob-story, it would be to back up your computer quickly and often if you can't bear the thought of losing the files you have on it. Hopefully my story has a happy ending :)

1 comment:

  1. "Woe is me" stuff happens. I'm glad you're back on track and I hope you are ALL feeling better ASAP. Lots of love....

    ReplyDelete