Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm Pregnant!

So, how did we find out we were having another baby, you ask? Well, we had only been 'trying' for about 3 months (which is how long it took last time) when my birthday rolled around. It was a Saturday and I was planning to take a test that Monday. Before going out to a nice dinner that night, Tim casually suggested that I take a pregnancy test so we could be certain before having a glass of wine with our meal. I obliged and was shocked to find out that I was indeed pregnant already! I don't think either of us were ready for it, to be honest, but once it sunk in a little, we celebrated both occasions that night (minus the glass of wine)!

Baby #2 is due March 1, 2012

It says "Pregnant!"

No comments:

Post a Comment