Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Craving or Coincidence?

Until last week I thought that I had not yet had any "real" cravings. When we made a quick trip to the store for food that sounded good to me I purchased only the things you see in the picture above. They aren't fascinating specimens by themselves, but isn't it funny that I was hungry for all things yellow?! Since then, Tim and I have come up with a few foods that I am definitely craving because I am eating them quite frequently:
  • Baked Lays potato chips (original or sour cream & onion)
  • Cheese and crackers
  • Subway or Quiznos sandwiches
It seems as if my body is needing some extra sodium, doesn't it? This next statement may alarm my loved ones, but hopefully it is just temporary: I haven't wanted ANY sweets! Disturbing, I know. I'm hoping Baby Bird (as we have loving dubbed this little one) will soon want some sugar!

1 comment:

  1. This will be so much fun to read, especially because you are such a great writer and the subject matter happens to be my grandchild!!!Enjoy every day. This is an amazing time in your lives as you are already finding out. I couldn't be happier for you both!!!Love you gobs-Mom :)

    ReplyDelete