Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

18 Weeks

Time is flying by! Baby and I are already 18 weeks along which means she/he (we think it's a she, by the way) is 5 1/2 inches long (about the size of a sweet potato) and weighs 6 ounces. This little one is definitely going through a growth spurt because I am constantly hungry. I'm also taking way more trips to the restroom than usual, so I think she's starting to crowd my bladder. I've slowly been working on a list of baby necessities and a registry, but there are so many choices! Tim and I are taking a trip to the west side this weekend, so I'm excited to do some product browsing in person. Luckily, though, with the research I've done online, I shouldn't be too overwhelmed. Fun times ahead! I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment