Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

22 Weeks

Baby girl has officially been growing inside of me for 22 weeks now. She's 11 inches long (the length of a spaghetti squash) and weighs nearly a pound! (The squash I'm holding here weighs 2 pounds, so she's not quite that big yet!) Things have still been going really well as far as how I'm feeling, thankfully. I realize, though, that my little complaints about my belly getting in the way some times will be magnified as time goes on because I'm not getting any smaller over the next 4 months! We've gotten some special gifts from generous family members, so we already have her crib, changing table/dresser, pack-n-play (for bassinet use right away), and her infant carseat is ordered as well. These are all amazing blessings and we are having so much fun preparing for our little girl. We picked up the pack-n-play on Saturday and the minute we got it out of the car, Tim was setting it up! We are both extremely excited, obviously :) Thanks to everyone for sharing in our excitement. 
p.s. Does anyone have any ideas for how we should use up this spaghetti squash?

4 comments:

  1. Laci- You are looking very cute and round. That baby is growing. Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweety,you look mahvalus.any names picked yet? love you.dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lace and Tim,
    My mom told me about this blog today so I had to stop by and check it out. I'm glad pregnancy is going so well for you :)
    Kar

    ReplyDelete